How Would You Like to Stress Less, Boise?
A Better Day Counseling Services is ready to help!
Are you feeling stressed?
Welcome to the club!!
Stress is a fact of life...yours, mine, pretty much everyone else's. If you're like most of us, you're so used to living with it, you don't spend a lot of time thinking about it any more.
Until, that is, something "breaks down" or stops working in your life.
If you answered yes to one or more of the above, take heart!
At Better Day Counseling Services, I specialize in helping people to learn how to manage stress and enjoy a better quality of life.
Nestled in Boise's Historic North End neighborhood at 1414 W. Franklin Street, (2 blocks north of State St., between North 14th and North 15th) it is easy to find A Better Day.
Call me at (208) 344-4343, or use this contact form to get in touch with me. It will be my pleasure to help!
Brought to you by:
A Better Day Counseling Services & Paula Sharp, LCSW
Serving Boise, Eagle, Meridian and Treasure Valley, Idaho
Located at: 1414 W. Franklin St., Boise, ID 83702
In the Heart of Boise, for Good!
Copyright © 2009 A Better Day, PA. All rights reserved.
- A Better Day Counseling & Custom Life Coaching
- Why consider counseling? How can talking to a stranger be helpful? Why go for counseling when you can talk with friends or family? Good questions; and here are some answers for you.
- Introductions, a short bio and miscellaneous info about the author
- So What IS Stress, Anyway?
- What is stress and what can we do about it?
- Main Causes of Stress
- The main causes of stress fall into 3 categories: Physical, Social, and Emotional
- Symptoms of Stress
- Symptoms of stress can show up physically, as well as mentally and emotionally.
- Anxiety is a serious problem for many people. It's exhausting at best, and debilitating at the extreme. Learn more about anxiety and what to do about it
- When to Seek Professional Advice
- How can we tell when to seek professional advice from a therapist or consultant?
- Therapy or Consultation? What's the Difference?
- Therapy and consultations are both helpful, but how do you decide which one is the better choice? What is the difference anyway?
- Coping with Stress
- A four-fold approach to coping with stress
- Managing Financial Stress
- Ideas for managing financial stress
- Kids and Money Problems
- The Financial Crisis is headline news right now. But how do we deal with our kids and money problems?
- Inspiration is food for the spirit
- Contact Me
- Here's how to contact me directly and confidentially